On this 43rd Anniversary of the AATC, the weekend Workshop/Retreat at Collaroy will feature in-depth information and training in Tai Chi, Qigong, Internal energy power, Qi cultivation, Energy Meditation and self-defence, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Yin Yang Nutrition & herbal Food, and Acupressure Massage. Masters instruction to guide you step by step into the art of Qigong & Tai Chi Training.
A wonderful opportunity to experience the energy of the world in a beautiful sanctuary and delve deeper into the world of Qi and its healing qualities, with masters instructions to guide you step by step in the art of Qigong & Tai Chi. Presenters are Grandmaster Gary Khor, Senior Master Rod Ferguson and Master Aaron Khor, three world class experts. Featuring in-depth training in Tai Chi, Falls Prevention, Sleep Apnoea, Vibration Energy Qigong, Bone Marrow Rejuvenation, Mindfulness Meditation, Chinese Health Nutrition & Remedies, Internal organ healing, and acupressure treatment for knee pain.
The site is situated opposite Collaroy Beach, it is a perfect location for a tranquil weekend of learning and practising Tai Chi, Qigong and Meditation. Sunrise Tai Chi on the beach will energise and lift your spirit & consciousness.
For more information & booking, contact us via 02 9797 9355 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Saturday 24th August - 9:30am - 12:30pm Strengthning Muscles, Tendons and Weight-Bearing Bones
Bodhidarma introduced tough muscles & tendons conditioning exercise to strengthen the health of SHaolin monks. WIth knowledge of bio-mechanics & modern science, we can produce similar health benefits using soft techniques in Shibashi X and Tai Chi movements.
1. The Five SKills - Mindfulness. Centredness, Grounding, Co-ordination, Flow
2. The Six Harmonies - Three Internals & Three Externals
1:30pm - 4:00pm Cultivating Qi & Mind Expansion Qigong: Seated - Standing - Moving Meditation
1. Micro-orbit Qigong for opening and cleansing the Meridian
2. Sound Vibration Qigong for healing internal organs
3. Energy-Shield Qigong for developing intrinsic strength and Qi
Health Benefits: Stress Release, Sleep Apnoea, Bone Marrow & Immune System.
Sunday 25th August 9:30am - 12:30pm - Health, Well Being, Sleep Apnoea
Chinese nutrition and herbal remedies protect against seasonal infections and boost immune system. How to use Yin/Yang & Five Elements principles to strengthen your health and longevity.
Acupressure & Chinese Massage. Headaches, shoulder and back aches. Learn pulse Reading to know which organ systems are stressed.
1:30pm - 4:00pm Tai Chi Health Application & Self-Defense
1. Medical: Arthritis, Asthma, Cancer, Diabetes, Parkinson's, Dementia, Immunology, Sleep Apnoea
2. Self-Defense: Knowing self-defense application in Tai Chi movements will help you understand the how and why each Tai Chi movement is done specifically. This will improve your movement quality, postures, stances, co-ordination, balance, mobility and agility.
3. Defense against Violence: In addition, learn three simple defense techniques against being grabbed, mugged or handbag being snatched, plus how to execute simple kicks & punches.
4. Instant Mindfulness: A synthesis of biofeedback & sensing martial art technique.