Learn simple but effective self-defense to get out of trouble. Instantaneous response to unexpected surprised attacks such as being manhandled, grabbed, snatched, or assaulted from front or back. How to use everyday items like umbrella, stick, chair etc. to defend yourself.
Time: 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Location: Drummoyne Public School, Rawson Ave
Cost: $60.00 (Book Now) or $70 (At door)
Grandmaster Gary and Master Aaron Khor guide you through some very simple but effective Self Defence for women and men.
1. Simple self-defence to get out of trouble.
2. Spontaneous response to counter surprised attacks.
3. Defense against being manhandled, grabbed, assaulted from front or back.
4. How to use everyday items like umbrella, stick, chair etc. to defend yourself.
5. How to Kick, Block, Strike, and simultaneous Block & Strike.
6. Include Stretching, Breathing, Balance, and Mobility exercises.
Special Feature: Bruce Lee’s reflex techniques & Tai Chi sensitivity qigong.
Australian Academy of Tai Chi
Tel: 9797 9355
“Online Videos” now available for monthly subscription. Watch it on your mobile phone or tablet.